Q-SYS 24/7 Emergency Support Policy
QSC, LLC (“QSC”) provides after business hour emergency assistance for the Q-SYS Designer Software and associated network-based ecosystem (“Q-SYS System”) in accordance with this Q-SYS 24/7 Emergency Support Policy (“Emergency Support”). The goal of Emergency Support is to offer assistance when a Q-SYS System is experiencing a technical problem with the aim to restore the Q-SYS System to working condition, if possible. QSC cannot guarantee that the QSC system can be restored.
Who is entitled to Emergency Support?
Emergency Support is available to authorized dealers, distributors and end-users that have a signed agreement with QSC. All other customers requiring technical assistance should contact the system installer or original point-of-sale to obtain support.
What do you need when contacting Q-SYS 24/7 Emergency Support?
- Your QSC Account Number or Customer Number
- Caller must be Q-SYS Level 1 certified. Q-SYS Level 2 and Quantum Level 1 certifications are preferred
- Internet access to enable TeamViewer remote desktop software
- Access to the Q-SYS System (Onsite is preferred)
- Assess to Q-SYS log files and Designer files
What is covered by Emergency Support?
QSC will provide Emergency Support for a Q-SYS System that was previously running properly and is experiencing a technical problem causing the Q-SYS System to be down and resulting in customer being unable to perform its primary business function using the Q-SYS System.
As noted above, the goal of Emergency Support is to restore the Q-SYS System to working condition. As part of Emergency Support, the customer may be required to revert to a prior version of the Q-SYS Designer Software.
All Emergency Support will be provided in the English language.
As part of Emergency Support, QSC will provide the following:
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to call the customer within 30-minutes of QSC’s receipt of customer’s support request. QSC reserves the right to defer a call to a QSC Regional Office during normal business hours
- Provide diagnostics of Q-SYS System over the phone or via TeamViewer
- Review the log file(s) of the Q-SYS System and the files for Q-SYS Designer Software, as needed
- Evaluate basic network conditions for the Q-SYS System.
What is not included by Emergency Support? As part of Emergency Support, QSC will not provide any of the following:
- Immediate hot-fix or software bug fixes
- Onsite services
- Extensive network troubleshooting or reconfiguration of network system
- Fixes to physical items such as hardware, accessories or other devices associated with the use of the Q-SYS System
- Any services to update or fix third-party equipment, software or services
- Troubleshooting of scripts or other code written by customer or third parties (e.g., plug-ins or middleware)
- Q-SYS System configuration (contact QSC Regional Office for support during business hours)
- Q-SYS System maintenance support
- Updates or Upgrades for the Q-SYS Designer Software
- Support for (a) modifications of the Q-SYS System or Q-SYS Designer Software made by any person or (b) technical issues caused by the improper operation of the Q-SYS System or Q-SYS Designer Software.