Q-SYS Ecosystem Support Policy
QSC provides technical support over the phone, online or by email, as described below to end user customers, partners, dealers and distributors (each, a “Customer”) for all QSC-manufactured products and software purchased and considered part of the Q-SYS Platform (including Q-SYS Designer, Q-SYS UCI Viewer, Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager (QREM) and all features and services contained therein) and limited support for third-party devices and software provided by Certified Q-SYS Ecosystem Partners.
Third-party hardware and software not provided by Certified Q-SYS Ecosystem Partners are supported on a strictly limited basis by QSC, in its sole discretion. If support does not lead to a resolution of the problem, Customer will be referred to the provider of the third-party hardware or software. Technical support involving the QSC network infrastructure on which a system may reside will be handled in conjunction with the internal network administration of QSC.
QSC provides the following support options for eligible partners:
- Basic End User Support – end users are encouraged to contact their certified Q-SYS installer to address urgent matters. For general questions, end users are welcome to use the QSC knowledgebase.
- Premium End User Support – direct QSC support is available to end users based on enrollment in certain QSC programs. In these cases, the scope and level of available support options will be clearly defined in a QSC service level agreement for that program.
- Certified Partner Support – Certified partners (those who are trained and authorized to install QSC systems products) are encouraged to do the following depending on the situation:
- General application questions - Contact QSC regional sales or consult the QSC knowledgebase.
- Non-urgent technical support - Create a support case online using the QSC self-help portal.
- Urgent technical support - QSC phone support is available for urgent matters where the partner is onsite and actively working with the gear in question. To ensure the best experience, the partner should be ready to provide the following to the QSC support representative:
- Q-SYS Design File
- Q-SYS Log Archives
- A concise, focused explanation of the problem to be solved
- A clear explanation of the gear used in the system and how it’s interconnected
Support Case Escalation
If troubleshooting reveals a systemic issue with hardware or software, the case will be escalated to the appropriate QSC personnel to move forward. Faulty hardware will be replaced or repaired consistent with QSC policy. Software issues will be escalated as necessary, with software patches or upgrades released as needed. QSC will work with each customer to maximize the service level but QSC reserves the right to determine and assign the priority level in each case.
This policy is subject to change at the sole discretion of QSC and will be posted to the QSC website on or about the time such changes are made effective.